Wednesday, July 11, 2007

San Francisco ErlLounge, Jul 18th

About a month ago, I packed my stuff, said farewell to Boston, and moved to the San Francisco Bay Area. I currently live in the town of San Mateo, where occasionally cars drive by and people walk their dogs. It's very exciting. I will soon move to Palo Alto for a few months, and then who knows. Whatever it is, it won't be as lively as San Mateo.

I'm planning on attending the San Francisco ErlLounge on Jul 18th. Visit http://umichigan.facebook.com/p.php?i=2223888&k=33553ba7bd for details. You should attend if you can. I'll tell you thrilling stories about San Mateo. I promise.

On an unrelated note, the spammers got me beat, and I finally gave up and disabled comments on this blog. If you want to share your thoughts, you can email me at yarivsblog at gmail dot com.

No comments: